to Hotel Casa Jardin
Luxurious and prestige
Once inside, the marble floors and high ceilings create a luxurious atmosphere with the main hall being bathed in the Spanish sunlight surrounding all with natural light.
Casa Jardin's location offers unique views across the surrounding area. From the high tops of the mountains to the stunning ocean view, Casa's location provides breathtaking views.
The hotel is ideally situated with all amenities close by such as shopping, the tourist information office and a variety of restaurants, all within walking distance of the hotel. Additionally, the magnificent Balcon de Europa and scenic beaches are also just a short walk away.
All of our rooms have been recently refurbished to the highest standard. Casa Jardin is proud to provide a long list of amenities with every room including satellite TV, a desk, en-suite bathroom, wardrobes and a safe.
Jacuzzi / Rooftop terrace
Casa Jardin offers something quite unique and spectacular in the form of a rooftop terrace. The terrace is ideal for sunbathing or admiring the breathtaking ocean view which can be enjoyed whilst relaxing in the Jacuzzi.
Bar and restaurant
Why not catch a bite to eat at our magnificent hotel restaurant? Or, you can enjoy a refreshing drink from our bar in Casa Jardin's beautiful garden-patio area.
About Hotel Casa Jardin
Casa Jardin is situated in the peaceful, tranquil, Spanish town of Nerja. The hotel boasts stunning panoramic views of the Almijara Mountains and, combined with the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean, provides the most breathtaking and unspoiled landscapes in Malaga.
This Spanish Hotel is ideally situated with all amenities close by such as shopping, the tourist information office and a variety of restaurants and tourist attractions all within walking distance of the hotel. Find out more about the hotel:
What our guests are saying...
- We arrived late at night and the taxi driver couldn't find hotel so the owner kindly met and took us to the hotel. The hotel is very quaint and clean, the rooms are delightfully decorated in a minimalist manner. The Tapas we enjoyed at lunch were v tasty. The town of Nerja is lovely and very handy to the hotel.
- What a lovely place. Three friends having a relaxing weekend wandered past and decided this looked nice. This was an inspired choice. Fantastic meal, great surroundings, the service was impeccable. Can't recommend highly enough. Enjoy!
- Fab location, room was clean. And can not fault the staff. Really helpful and lovely. Would defiantly stay here again! Loved it.
My wife and I booked a table for dinner at this lovely restaurant, it is as its name suggests styled after a beautiful garden. The food is excellent and the staff and service are very good. They put on a set menu as well as an 'al le carte' choice. At weekends its best to book as the restaurant gets busy during holiday season.
We have had the most beautiful 7 days in the lovely Casa Jardin in Nerja. Our room was large airy and comfortable with its' own private terrace (large!!) Air conditioning the best I've experienced yet. The dining terrace and garden was perfect for relaxing and the food for evening dinner was delicious!! What really made our stay so happy was the staff. Pilar, Raoule and Miguel, we cannot thank you all enough for your care and attention to our needs. Sabrina, I am so happy we listened to your recommendation to upgrade. Casa Jardin is an oasis of peace and tranquility only three minutes walk to the centre of Nerja, Balcon Europe and the beaches. I highly recommend this lovely hotel.
- Superb location with views over the bay & Carabeo, very welcoming host & friendly staff. Authentically Spanish rooms with high ceilings and air con which made for a comfortable & relaxing stay. Lovely garden made our dining experience one to remember. Will definitely be back next year.
- Location first class, 2min walk from beach, centre of town , restaurants etc. Room large and spacious with very comfortable bed with French doors and a little balcony. The bathroom was fabulous and big with a Jacuzzi bath and shower. The air conditioning was first class. Beautiful garden restaurant to relax and have dinner or just a drink before going out. The staff are excellent and couldn't be nicer. There's a lovely rooftop area with Jacuzzi and very comfortable sunbeds. We stayed here for over a week and loved it and we will stay here again when we return to Nerja